Graduate Study Abroad

Graduate Student Registration of Academic Experiences Abroad

In compliance with University policy, all U.Va. students who go abroad in an educational capacity must register with the Office of International Studies (ISO). Graduate and professional students studying abroad, engaged in independent research, research with a faculty member, a credit-bearing internship, etc. anywhere outside the U.S. must register their global experience with ISO.