The Batten Undergraduate (BA) Transcript

 Official Transcript

Batten undegraduate (BA) students can request an official transcript from the University Registrar in three different ways: online, by mail, or in person.   Visit the Office of the University Registrar for details.   There is no fee for official transcripts.

Unofficial Transcript

Students can generate an unofficial transcript on their own.  Log into the Student Information System (SIS) Student Services Center and select “Unofficial Transcript” in the drop down menu box on the left. 

Please note that second majors/minors appear on the academic transcript but not on the diploma.